This series of workshops is open to the public at no cost. One or more of these sessions is for you if you need to find out more information on how to advance your education, become more fluent in navigating the electronic world, how to job search online, how to create a LinkedIn account, or update your resume. This program is partially funded by grant from Maine College & Career Access.
No cost but please register (207) 676-3223
• Oct 3 Thu 6-8 pm College Planning
• Oct 10 Thu 6-8 pm Digital Fluency
• Nov 7 Thu 6-8 pm Job Search Skills
• Nov 21 Thu 6-8 pm LinkedIn for Job Search
• Dec 5 Thu 6-8 pm Resume for Job Search
• Dec 12 Thu 6-8 pm FAFSA, Financial Aid & Scholarships