Each class requires a minimum number of participants. Courses that do not attract
appropriate student enrollment one week prior to the start date are subject to cancellation. If you are unsure if your class will run, you can call our office or email us to confirm.
Classes are filled on a first-come, first served basis.
Age Policy: Participants must be 18 years of age. If a student under the age of 18 is interested in taking a class, permission must be granted in advance by the instructor and the participant must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must also register for the course.
• 100% refund or credit: if a course is cancelled.
• 100% refund less processing fees: if you withdraw at least five business days before the class. Refunds for online payments will be processed immediately. Refunds for cash or check payments may take up to two weeks to process.
• No refunds: if you withdraw within five days of
• For classes that meet multiple times: 50% refund (by check) or 100% credit toward a future class if you withdraw before the second class. No refund or credit after the second class.
• In the event of closure: you will receive 100% refund any cancelled classes and a partial refund for classes already in session.
Refunds are issued in the same payment.
Please allow 3-4 weeks to process all refunds.
Weather and Holiday Closures
If the school district has cancelled school for the day, then all adult education classes will also be cancelled for that day and evening. Closures and cancellations will be announced online at www.nobleadulted.org, on our Facebook page, as well as on local radio andtelevision stations.
Whenever possible, we will leave a message on our office voicemail (207) 676-3223.
There are no adult education classes held during school vacations unless arrangements have been made in advance.